Hi all… yes… again it’s my 8 o clock mania stuck deep on heart…  taking on middle comfortable place between two pillows and still in a boredom to write…

I didn’t have anything to think or start writing about anything… clueless but still there is some drive to write this blog.... I just felt like recording my fury of thoughts and insane state of mind. AHHHH now something stucks me hard… common I am transforming … every single day and every single minute…
To start on a philosophical note.. life is a sheer transformation process from the very moment very sperm which carries your DNA and fusing with egg to the state of peace in pit of earth or food for fire..  this makes things interesting in life… people start terming them as loser with various incidents in life and these most issues is due to love failure.. anyways leave the cause.. and living a life like a loser as well as committing a madness called  suicide attempt. Are these ppl the real losers of life.. every single human born on earth is a winner by birth… ie to be more precise at the very minute you are formed…  We had cut down the competition of almost a competition of 300 million co mates whom we have defeated… your transform process starts there…  you have transformed yourself to a physical body and also have lived till now with lots of physical changes in your body… yes !! that’s your physical transformation…  every single guy / girl has it.. what has the mental transformation which you have attained… ?????? I know ppl get mental transformation with due education… but hasn’t other serve as a mental transformation…???? WEIRD is what my answer would be for ppl who say no…  researchers say the cognizance of your sub conscious mind is the excellent source of character and change of attitude…  now does it say something ????
Now let me talk about something totally irrelevant topic… and let me get back to the same topic later on the write up… how many of you really appreciate the Survival of the fittest theory ??????????  I actually pity the ppl who actually don’t accept it …. If you want a simple reason… I would say you ain’t fitter enough to compete… since I always have in this mind… ppl who don’t find the capability.. they either retaliate or give lame reasons for not being competitive… maybe this is my perspective but I still actually believe in it.. and could sense the commonality between those people… mediocrate and idocracy… and not competive enough…

Every student in India wishes to get into IIT/ IIM/NIT for pursuing their studies and establish their career in a better way than any other guy could make it….  Now here comes the practical example of survival of fittest…  I would reframe the words as excellence of the fittest… ppl who are competitive enough are the only ones who would actually get atleast a call from those institutes….. now whom to blame if the student or so called aspirant if he / she not gets the actual seat in the better university… it’s definitely not the student for not being enough competitive or parents either… it’s a small shift of pragmatism of the student at his childhood… now am back on the topic of transformation…. You might be wondering why I was bullshiting about the survival of fittest  theory in the middle.. as I already said I don’t have a flow… or content to write.. but just write the way my brain acts.. and spontaneous. 90 % of cognizance in sub  conscious mind is trapped by the kid within the age of 13…  and his entire life attitude and character lies on the cognizance. Now here comes my questions again.. has your education has really the mental transforming agent ???? and is it the students fault for not getting into reputed universities… the answer is 95 % a big no…  I shall give my own case… people call me a geek or nerds are not the ones who really want to be one… but it’s the parents cognizance creation within the age of 13…  I am damn sure that every kid who has been into academics has been working on the cognizance which actually is on studies…  so we can’t create a strong sub conscious on sports and ask the kid to be a scholar.. so if you need the perfect ones.. try to have the perfect blend… life is at your stake…. I have seen families which just allow their kids to let them do what they want… and their life is exactly reciprocal of their childhood experience…  especially before your teen…
Transformation is not a process which starts and ends with spontaneity and ad hoc… but it’s a life changing evolution of human… a perfect analogous would be a business with a firm vision and mission… is the actual perfect transformation and investing in share market and risk free everytime would be like expecting transformation with spontaneity.
So if you wanna evolve yourself to a better person… try to orient it to your sub conscious.. that’s your backbone of success..
If you are a grown up.. try to adapt… and for Parents.. pls be certain about how your child has to be… don’t screw your child to become what he was not tuned for… mango tree can’t yield apples..


P.S I would recommend you readers to read the Amazing collection of Rhonda Byrne…  atleast read the first book “ The Secret “ an excellent book for self efficacy and change…