Almost a year since I ran dropping my A - Z challenge last year, which I wish to finish in a single blog later.. And fortunately a comment making me remind I have blog too..  

If you ever have a faint thought of reading my blog.. Then obviously you have a good memory and must be equally aware I don't think and type.. :p so is this one gonna be....

Right from the childhood.. Every kid dreams of becoming a so and so in life..  My fascinations were the awkward ones ... I wanted to be a dancer, which I completely suck at.. I wanted to be a doctor but I am a complete ruthless moron.. I wanted to be an astronaut and I had a fear of heights.. I wanted to be a scientist and I studied fucking management and wondering what horse shit I can say to people to make money... Still every damn universities , corporates and idiot who is elder asks you a question what's your aim in life or where do you fucking see you in 5 years...  Honestly I don't see what I do the next month,. Cos I do anything which I find it amusing.. And so is everyone because none is so certain in life.. But everyone has a big shit loads of answer for speculating and seeing yourself in next so and so years..  Our life is full of lies.. 

I am one of a sort guy who tend to laugh at the outrageously complex situation.. But a couple of things still takes the toil out of me ... Esp death.. My uncle had a beautiful life.. Safe and small.. With so much of planning going on in upbringing his only son who has just joined the college .. And darn healthy .... From nowhere out of equation.. He just gave a goodbye to earth.. Leaving everyone in his family hopeless. That just shook me off ... Since he was the least expected guy to miss the family.. 

Still I was one in family who has a stone heart and not shed even a drop of tear and starting to take life logically and more pragmatically.. But inside me there was a violent storm.. Which was just at its tipping point.. And taught me one fine lesson...

Life is full of lies... So fucking love your life.. Enjoy it ... As most free birds say.. Carpe diem... Throw out the hatred you have... Coz when you just think you did something great, planned your life to perfection.. Just think we aren't not more than a box of ashes as we move out.. 

Peace out...